Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

HAHA I LOVE THIS
I'm really glad they didn't take a "misunderstanding, I wasn't aware of the last dance thing!" or some BS route like that. it was fun, tysm for updates!!

Dex-chan lover
Now we need a .5 chapter where he's in his bed, giddy as a young girl in love because he got to dance with his crush. Hugging his pillow and flailing his legs because he can't contain the joy in his maiden heart.

Group Leader
Welllll @Vasqueztion
in one of the extras (there are two in volume 2) we get to see baby nunnaly! It’s so cute!!!!!! Only because her classmate messed up a potion LOL

Dex-chan lover
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

But that was just a dream
That was just a dream
Some say Masquerade Balls are romantic.

I say it's a perfect time to plan terrorist attacks against an alternate Fascist version of the British government in order to free the people from their tyrannical rule.

Remember, remember the fifth of November...
v-for-vendetta-Edited.jpg

(This is obviously a joke. Don't do this shit.)

Dex-chan lover
It can be just me but I can understand Nunally her point of view and getting annoyed at him. Seriously I would have grabbed his collar long ago and talked some sense into him. Tsundere have a certain charm(doesnt matter if male or female) BUT at some point it is too much. And he goes far too much the tsundere road.

I hope that changes soon (or at least starts to change). He is right now like a male version of Louise from Zero no tsukaima ... and that is nothing good.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope they don't end up together because of how tsun they are

Dex-chan lover
author really wants us to like him and to cheer on their "romance" but he's just so incredibly unlikable

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is pretty short imo or goes at a p fast pace but if it was a normal shoujo manga it would have taken 40 chaps for them to confess including the angsty 10 chap intermission

Users who are viewing this thread