Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Thanks for the update.
Honestly, I don't hate the ML or the ship that much, just that they could find someone better or at least let the series not have any romance at all? I was all up for the receptionist plot.
As for the spoilers I've read about him still flirting with women, it must've been a misunderstanding or terrible machine translation. I can't see Lockman's flirting given his actions this chapter (heck, the flirting was a fake or the one using his face as a disguise). So, we can debunk that spoiler.

If we follow the reviews though, the romance is very slow paced since she's dense and he's a grade A or B tsundere (the confession is near the end or last arc trope apparently). Not the physically abusive type (well other than their "friendly" rivalry but if MC can let bygones be bygones and let the only thing affect her is the constant reminder of being #2 (which is stupid since like someone said before,
1. both are aiming for different professions, little to no purpose in competition
2. Its been mentioned that back at their academy days, grades wise, they ARE equal (right now, ML is better since he memorized laws and literally makes new spells but it stems back to different professions and available supplies/circumstances and opportunities) but they can't have a commoner on top, that would hurt the pride of nobles and ruin the rep of the school)

I don't get the dislike towards the ship, but then again, I'm a sucker for rivalry romances...! Like c'mon, that whole thing was pretty cute wasn't it??? Anyways, it's not like every couple have to be 'sweet' or 'lovey dovey', they could get along even if they argue a lot, or tease each other (I can totally see it).

Anyways! I think they're cute, hella cute.

Thanks for the update~

I feel a little bit sorry for Alves. Her lack of interest in him is obvious from every single line she says.

Dex-chan lover
WoW, it almost makes you forget that they were beating the shit out of each other and how she sees him as a Rival

Dex-chan lover
@mi3aw_
Everything he has been doing before graduation.

If he has behaved like after their graduation then he is an okay/nice guy.
Author seems to regret and wants to change our impression of him / ship him with FMC by changing how he behaves.
But it's too late for redemption now.
My impression of him has already hit rock-bottom.

SIGH~
I bet Author will make FMC fall in love with him. I don't like it but I will keep reading for FMC and the art.
I prefer FMC doesn't fall in love with anyone and just "want to be a Receptionist of The Magic World!" though.

Aggregator gang
I hate this dude starting from the beginning of the series.
This dude keep physically abusing the girl. I don't know why people keep saying rivalry relationship in the comment section.
This should be a love relationship between a man and a woman, not like a male shounen characters punching each other confirming their rivalry relationship.
If you try to relate how this character act in reality you would probably avoiding these type of people. If I keep finding my partner are abusive and flirting all over the place I wouldn't have like her.

I would have liked this ship better if the ml wasn't that much of a jerk before they went on their separate ways

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! ❤️

Oh Nunnally and her dense head. Alves has a lot of work to do.

As for that law thing, from what I understood from mtl-ing, @Aliamus @Suckerforshipping
the law(s) is something that was passed by a previous prime minister who married a commoner. The laws were to protect her so that she could have/retain her rights and be able to live a comfortable life.

Soooo I guess you're close? 😂 It's obvious what he's implying from that.

Dex-chan lover
This couple reminds me too much of Ron/Hermione and that was a ****ing trainwreck. But people like belligerent sexual tension in fictional couples. Their loss...

There is a distinct, distinct effort to make them a couple when it wouldn't suit the dynamic that we've seen. That and he is an asshole and the FML has to put up with the Ricky "If you're not first then you're last" Bobby mentality from the whole society let alone this douchebag.

No thanks. It's not cute it's obnoxious.

Well I guess the ml did bully the FL because he like her but he just doesn't know how to show it and he always aiming for first place and not let the FL win because if he does he afraid the FL will left him behind so in order to make the FL looking for him or chasing him he must always win well that's just I guess

Dex-chan lover
This isn't tsundere. This is approaching pathological liar. MC needs to find someone else she considers attractive so she can stop being dense and figure out what a healthy relationship is like before it's too late.

Dex-chan lover
e45.png

Users who are viewing this thread