Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

😏Was Alves insinuating marriage between them with the Noble Law... 😏 and just because Nunnaly stepped on his foot while dancing too....

Listen y’all, there are many ships of which i am onboard, but this ship, this ship right here, I would literally die on this ship.

I love them both so much and I’m ok with these idiots being idiots about loving each other.

Also I kinda forgot about hair-down!Lockman and glasses!Lockman and the combination of those two things in this chapter literally killed me where i was.

I don't hate the guy or anything but she's way too good for him like look at her facial expressions isn't she too cute wtf

i love her faces so much
thank you for translating and stay safe!

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaahhh!! So he already knew that she is nunnully since from the start. i'am giggling with the fact that he is been hugging and squishing her the rest of the chapter... That soo sweet .also all of her reactions and expressions were all gold. XDsooo cute .. XD. Also she better figure out the meaning of that noble law.! But I guess she still wouldn't get it even though.because she's so dense af. Lol.but that's what I like about her. 💓
Not gonna lie she is so stunningly beautiful on that last page!

Thank you sooo much for the update.!! 💓

Omygosh. I’m so inlove with their interaction! Is it just me or their intimacy looks so natural!? 😍😍😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, she gave her disguise away almost immediately when she went straight fir the snacks...

Ngl reminds me of special A heck i wud say this is da 'magical' version of special A. But i love it waaaaaa sooooo cuteeeee!!!??!!!!! :)))

Dex-chan lover
He's kind of an asshole. But at least she doesn't sit there to take it all and actually snaps back at him.

Users who are viewing this thread