Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou Oh geezus. Louise, along with Naru from Love Hina, are among the absolute worst of tsunderes ever... and if this punk is anything like the former this will be painful.

i love the rivalsxrivals cliche(?) haha its one of my favorites, they remind me a bit of an old ship i adored eek u_u

Dex-chan lover
panel 2 of page 27 was pretty cute, I am ok with them ignoring any logistics, physics and prior character design to draw that "so, so, do you?" face.

Aggregator gang
She's dense, and he's partly at fault for being so tsun their whole school life.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope they don't get together. I think the 'foil' character should win for a change.

Thank you so much for the update, I really appreciate it and hope to see more soon. I think this is a really cute story even if the characters are blind to each other’s feelings.🙈Thanks again for your hard work.

the hell did he do for all of you to hate him this much ?
theyre rival of course he's gonna tease her for being n2
he's flirty with other girls i dont see any problem with this , since they're not dating and she dosn't like him like that
yall need to chill

Idk I've seen some spoiler comments and he never changes from being a jerk. I know he's not an actual jerk but he acts like it'll kill him to be genuinely kind to her. Not to mention he apparently keeps flirting with other women throughout the story.
its hard to ship them.

Dex-chan lover
@Marchimarch: Well, sometimes it's a cultural thing.
Take Bookworm
The nobles avoid using direct language between each other and often indirectly point out what they want.
Ferdinand learn this lesson rather quickly and just use a sealed room whenever he needs to be BLUNT towards her.

For example
"Hey, that dish look delicious" actually implies "give me some of those" since a 'superior' is showing interest in something, the 'underling' should offer it up.
Myne, not knowing this, just replies "yes they are" and keep on eating.

Although looking at his attitude I'd say it's a mix of both personal 'grudge' at her obliviousness and trying to keep to noble etiquette.

That"so, do you?" scene makes me think of a cat climbing a person though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV6sx3q3_1A

Aggregator gang
GIRL, HE LITERALLY HOLD YOU IN HIS ARM SMHHHHH when will their love blooms 😂😂😂

Supporter
Watch the whole article law business spell out "Suki" or "Aishiteru" or something.

Well there are many who don't support both of the to be a couple

But here I'm, I'd love to see them together because Nunnaly competitive side to ml, and how the mo treat her (kind enough for me, not that tsun), and how both of them learn to be more smart. I love this kind of couple

Fed-Kun's army
i think this chapter was meant to make us ship it and i kinda do now. damn it. I'M A SIMPLE B, I LOVE RIVAL/RIVAL DLJKSLJK ex: kei & hikari from special a (kei was so obvious tho lmaoooo not that these two are like kei/hikari beyond surface level bc... kei was SUPER obviously in love screams)

thank you for the update~!

Users who are viewing this thread