Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Hmm... I’ve stated my opinions on the NU site since I finished reading the novel, so I’m not going to repeat it. It’s enough to know that I don’t absolutely love the main pairing but enjoy the story’s concept. I’m here for the art rather than probably what everyone else is here for because I really like the characters’ body proportions and the clean line work.

😘😘😘😍😍😍😍i love this chapter..i know alves is playboy but so far i read this manga..Alves want nunally know what he feel towards to her...and i cant wait for another chapteer to know wht happen with this couple😍😘

Fed-Kun's army
it looks to me that Alves just doesn't want to play a losing game (he is a pridefull competitive dude towards Nunally)

and with how innocent and oblivious Nunally is, he prob dont want to force his feelings + the risk of getting rejected still exist

Thats why he is just waiting for a chance for her to like him back? while sometimes checking up, and idk let nature takes its course lol

Tho he needs to step up and make a move at some point, i mean, no guarantee that no one will snatch her before him right?

Are they gonna drop this project. I really hope they could continue translating this story. I really love this story.

Ummm, why we asummed that ML want to court Hell? Aren't they just meet because work? It not like the ML chasing her anyway. So? Why he can't act like what they usually did when they still in the school?

Double-page supporter
I need more of Nunally-Alves moment. Alves, make a move, especially when she's not drunk. Nunally is to dense to realize your feeling and to love you back. You would be rival-zoned forever if this keeps going on. Lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Their conversation on the way back is kind of double meaning haha

People reading this hate alves so much huh

Their conversation on the cat is probably the most honest they've ever been. Now if only he'd stop being dickish in normal circumstances.

Fed-Kun's army
That queen from another country is giving me https://www.britannica.com/biography/Elizabeth-Bathory bat sh!t crazy vibes right now...vary bad feeling about this....

Users who are viewing this thread