Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
🤣🤣🤣🤣he had to be a tease in the end!😅
Well, I personally think he does that so she’ll think more about him, so her mind is preoccupied with him, be constantly reminded of him and eventually miss him - but that’s just my hypothesis.
On the other hand, I don’t think he even needs to go that far, she already felt the need to clear up the misunderstanding
”I’m a maiden” “I know” ( he knows!)
Lol 😆 it was so touching, clichéd, funny and romantic at the same time!😍

Double-page supporter
Really hoping she finds a love interest and douchebag captain blames himself for the rest of his miserable life.

Dex-chan lover
Nunnaly, you have awful, awful friends.

by gahd I hate their relationship dynamic; I legit hope someone else appears to be the love interest and playboy not-prince here takes a nosedive off a dragon.

Why so many hates to ML and the story yet still reading this manga 😂 Tbh I wont read this manga if Lockmann is typical gud guy and Nunnaly is also a boring kind girl.
Just drop this manga if u cant stand guys, dont torture yourself lol.
Thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
fuck, since asshole prince has his damn eye on nunnaly the whole time, nike marry me please

I just can't imagine them having a "normal", " Happy end" Relationship. It would work if it was a s&m manga relationship thing. It kinda feels like punching the girl he likes is his way to show his affection for her. I doubt that FL would like that

Maybe she's actually into that who knows

It’s so hard to find someone who finally see their relationship like you @MasterLillyclaw . I’ve been realizing about that as well during their school period but a lot of readers keep hating Lockmann as if they just close their eyes on how Nunally treated him.

Thank you for the translations 😁😁

@MasterLillyclaw thank you for the spoilers~ I think this is definitely what most people who are complaining about Lockman/Rockman being a bully are missing: the spats doesn't seem to be one-sided and it really just seem like they're having childish fights

Personally I feel like if you can't have childish spats with your SO and would have to be lovey dovey and serious all the time, that would be extremely tiring. 😂😅

Group Leader
@Nanagisa Seriously, some people lack the ability to see another perspective. Just try to shift the view point to that of the other side and you can see they're made for each other.

Fed-Kun's army
If you can't have a dumb couples fight, then are you really a couple? Only bland characters with no real personality (or hint of realism), would be like 100% perfect for each other all love, no play couples. They are also the most boring couple. Who needs a mister and miss perfect? Would you even really want to read that? The romantic turmoils that matter the most and give you the most emotional fulfillment are always the internal factors, not arbitrarily forced external factors (for instance, R&J, where all the challenges to love are external circumstances).

For instance, one of the longest running shoujos out there, Skip Beat, all the challenges to love are internal circumstances, that is, the characters themselves are the road blocks to love. That why you can see them grow and develop as characters to overcome internal strife, other wise known as character driven plot.

That's why, this super slow burn romance is better than... they like each other at the beginning and then get together. Its not the "ever after" part of romance that readers enjoy. No one cares after they get together. We care about the steps leading up to it. That's shoujo. Read stories and novels for adults if you want to deal with the trials and tribulations after they get married/get together.

Wait, where was I going with this again?

Oh right, I think this childhood friend aspect of the series is pretty cute. Instead of being lovey dovey friends, they are rivals who fall in love.

@KuRuuRuu i mean i know by the last chapter it will all be resolved and happy ever after between the 2 but it's hard for me to get over him setting her on fire multiple times in school maybe it's the equivelent of pushing the person u like down or in the dirt but in this fantasy world or real life setting someone on fire is quite a bit much.
Maybe it could be a social class issue and he's trying to build up dislike on her part for him to keep them apart but that makes 0 sense because she was never interested in him in that way just trouncing him in school that was her goal.
I think he treats her like his possession and she isn't entitled to date anyone can't date him also can't date anyone else. He also berates her for not knowing about stuff relating to nobles. Hello she's a commoner why would she know that?
We also have him in the bar letting all those girls flirt with him. I think the author believes this is Manly. A while ago i was put off of another manga involving 2 teenagers dating and the male said he would allow the female out and about once a month. Other times she would be under supervision and looked after. Fans were gushing about how manly this is. That's a culture thing i can't wrap my head around.

Fed-Kun's army
I would like the relationship if they were friends. Outside of the moments when that get close to romantic, they have a good sibling type relationship. They know what buttons to push, constantly push each other's buttons, but they do have consideration for each other when it isn't just them. I get that she is denser than a neutron star, so even if he was direct, she wouldn't get it, but still, he isn't helping his case.

Aaaaaaa bless you for this double post. Love this type of relationship. Idiots to lovers.

@legendaryswordsman and @Dragou

Exactly! Why should it be the fault of a FL for being unable to pick up the feelings of someone acting like a kindergarten boy?
The proportion of his actions that consist of him looking down on her is honestly obscene. Honestly who would like a naturally talented rich boy who makes fun of you for being a plebe who will never measure up? No matter how much of a kid she acts like she is honest about Alves being good at what he does.
He gets her into trouble with other women too, which he never really takes care of. It’s quite problematic when a man is like “I can be close to a lot of women but I’ll feel upset if you get close to a bunch of guys.”

Furthermore I agree about the powers issue. The fire magic could significantly harm her moreso than ice magic can do to him. But honestly tho they should both know better about this one.

If there is demand for her to be less dense, why do these people not demand for him to act more like a grown up? Or to man up and be less vague...
For the argument that he feels that they can never be together...
THEN leave the girl alone...

Also in the novel raws...
Lockmann doesn’t really stop it until the end when they actually end up together. Nunnaly doesn’t even know to like him yet and he requests for his reward (for his achievements) to be freedom in marriage. I guess his teasing was just a way of calling dibs?

Users who are viewing this thread