Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

I gotta say, tsun x oblivious is not my preferred trope. I prefer excessively affectionate x oblivious pairing better lol.
I know they've set it up so Lockmann's weakness is Nunnaly, but it'd be nice if she could get a win that wasn't from him being distracted by her charm. And frankly, I'd appreciate a rival love interest for Nunnaly bc if Lockmann gets several women for Nunnaly to fight with in the future, Lockmann should also have to fight for her attention...

Group Leader
I need a second male lead at this point 😭 he's just not my cup of tea 😢

Dex-chan lover
reminds me of someone from way back, we'd compete often over the dumbest shit, fun free days before work drowned everyone over.. thanks for the double release

I just want a 2nd ML at this point, I want Alves to be threatened by someone more nicer and more gentlemanly and generally be a hypeman to Nunally than he can afford to show. :((( Then he can go Pestis Clive everytime lol

Nunally girl you had a long journey for romance 😆 good luck Lockmann

THEY'RE SO CUTE AAHHHH

and i agree with you guys, 2nd male lead is desperately needed here. i want to see lockman fight for her attention than just being the cool tsundere type huft

this guy has a chrush on her since he first saw her, and X years later still hasnt changed his asshole attidute towards her, and expects her to notice or even fall in love with him?
if it werent for the rivalry she would problably hate him even more then now.

I hate and love Lockmann
But ugh I know probably in the future these guys wound up together but yes totally agreeing a 2nd ml out of spite because it is kind of annoying to annoy the girl you like from the start.

But that tropes sometimes grow on me when done right.

Thanks for the translations! I really love this series!

@OtomeAddict i wouldn't say she's to dense except with the maiden stuff. The level of his teasing and messing is out of control.
During school he repeatably burns her and shoots fire at her. I know she has her ice power that can counter it but he did hurt her a couple times that we did see. This seemed to be a regular occurrence during their school time. We also saw in the previous chapter him burning the poster and being very aggressive with her, totally not appealing. I know they are gonna end up together but i really cannot stand him and wish there was a 2nd ML.

The maiden thing was so cliche and obvious been there seen that was obvious from the start that she'd misunderstood. I mean god forbid let the FL have a life outside of the ML and must keep her pure otherwise fans rage and call her trash.

Group Leader
To be honest I do like the dynamic where Nunally has no romantic interest in Lockmann whatsoever and he gets frustrated by that (even though it's his fault for never doing anything that could possibly make her like him). I just hope they don't end up together even though they clearly will, lol.

Also I just want to share that last I checked the Japanese comments for this series are like 90% Megaman jokes because the ML's name is Rockman. I feel like we could use a little of that over here too.

Users who are viewing this thread