Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

uhh kiss pleaseeeeeee. no drama just slam your heads together please. thanks for the chapter! bruh i had to reread everything lmao its been four months sorry

Double-page supporter
Maybe I am too old for this kind of ML. He is just plain infuriating for me lol

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she drank a mouthful of the special sake and a fuck ton of the common sake sooooo i think it still balances out for her

Fed-Kun's army
I wish I was the King
So I had the authority to PUNCH THIS IKEMEN NEPHEW IN THE FACE. THERE'S A LIMIT TO HOW CHILDISH YOU CAN BE TO THE GIRL YOU LIKE, YOU PLAYBOY IDIOT

I generally like the rivalrly that turns to romance plot but this is dragging on a bit much imo.

At this point the friends should lock them in a room for a weekend.

Dex-chan lover
Uhg... I think this was the last straw for me. Lockmann is just too despicable, and it seems like the premise of being a receptionist is long forgotten, and I just can't take it anymore.

Thanks for the translation all the same though!

Not sure because of the pace of the novel or because update is slow (I'm OK with it, thanks scanlation team!), but I can't wait for this tug of war to be over. Just kiss already!

Double-page supporter
Ugh can lockmann stop being such a child and be truthful about his feelings already i wanna die

Actually I like this manga a lot! 😂 people say it’s annoying that they are soo dense haha. But I mean... it quite funny. I like both of they a lot too. Of course I would like to see them growing their relationship, but, i mean xd she has only seen him as her rival. Of course that can’t change that easily. I hope to see nunnaly showing off her insanity magical power again soon! I loved how she was in the academy and I think she is falling behind :(

Dex-chan lover
>comments full of shipping comments 'kiss already' 'they should be locked in a room together' 'they're so cute'
I can't be the only one that has a problem with this type of attitude. Lockmann is a fucking asshole, doesn't matter if ''he's a tsundere and does it bc he likes her'' FUCK NO. There's a very clear difference between playful teasing and being an overall possessive, immature playboy.
What infuriates me the most, is the whole forced romance tone, ''oh they're riding on the night together, while she's DEAD DRUNK, that's so romantic'' and the fact that they'll end up together in the end makes me want to puke.
Thanks for the double chapter scan team

Dex-chan lover
MC is reaching Ichika levels of denseness. Wonder how long until she becomes a black hole...

@shiromon I read somewhere that
He, as we all know, is in love with her, but treat her as an asshole cuz he wants her to hate him. Because since he has royal blood there ir a law that prohibits him to be with a commoner. So as he can’t bring himself to part from her, he wants her to stay away from him.

On another note, hey is the manga on hiatus or something? The last update of the raws was on September 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread