Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5 - EXTRA

Is she a lost princess? Also her mum’s relationship started with her disliking her husband sooo i guess it runs in the family.

Doesn't that mean that Alvez and Nunally can get together since Nunally actually isn't a commoner??

Fed-Kun's army
This teasing is painful

I really hope the manga goes a better route than the source material

Is her mom a princess or slave I think she'll be a princes cause this girls that type of manga

@TrapCard113

I wouldn't like that either, the main reason is challenging for Lockman is that he wants to play his part as noble and Nunnany is commoner, so his feelings can't reach.

Anyway, technically she wouldn't be a princess, no? Successorship runs with the father, I mean, if mom married a count Nunnany would be countess, not princess, even though her mom is a princess.
So, if her father is commoner, she is commoner too.

Do you think the thing about a maiden ice mage is because someone is searching for Nunnany specifically, as they now somewhat about her, like her aprox. age and kind of magic?

This is just a theory of mine lol, not real spoilers.
The mom is a princess from the foreign nation looking for ice mage lady-in-waitings. They're looking for her daughter (because theoretically either ice magic and girls run in the family, they ran away after she was born and they somehow found out, or a mix between the two) so they can find the rest of her family. I can't wait for her to become a princess and have a good enough social status to marry Lockman, a future Duke. Lol the anticipation is killing me.

Dex-chan lover
What's that? Forshadowing nunnaly is half noble or something?

Dex-chan lover
OMG IS NUNNALY'S MOTHER A RUNAWAY PRINCESSSS

if this is true why i'm not surprised
but still love it regardless...

Nunnaly’s mother’s parents were againts Nunnaly’s parents relationship? Hmmm i wonder if her mother was a nobility (or even a royalty??) from another country, since she was “locked up” in a box before meeting Nunnaly’s father

Tho i kinda doubt the royalty theory, because a princess on the run will cause a huge fuss and it’ll be difficult to lead a normal life even in another country. So maybe some high nobility?

Users who are viewing this thread