Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Day of Reunion

What an ass, dump his ass right then and there. He didn't even go see her because of stupid promises

I have a feeling all of you and our heroine are misunderstanding him. Remember Eddy was very in love with the younger Philomena, and it had nothing to do with her looks, it as about her attitude toward him. The fact that she went running to him on his return, shows that she hasn't changed. I'm guessing that is what he means.

On a different note, didn't Philomena go to school?

Dex-chan lover
@SapphireDemon pretty sure that's what he means (but it doesn't make it any less of a "dude WTF" situation though), as for philo not going to school, I'm assuming home schooling (read: private tutors) might be the standard for most aristocrats, it's eddy who's an anomaly due to his high magic power

Dex-chan lover
LOLL Its so much funnier to see it in the mania than to read it in the webnovel. XD filming should have told him off but she's too nice for that.. Too nice for her own good sigh
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Ok this is why I prefer yanderes to tsunderes. God would it hurt you to not be such an asshole towards the pure-hearted heroine?

Users who are viewing this thread