Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Trembling Heart

Double-page supporter
Eddy: what did you say about my wife you lil'shit I won't bring you here anymore

Damn, I nonstop read his name as “Edgy”. But after that greeting to her I will keep calling him that

Urgh, even after reunited, he still keeps being cold toward his fiancée for years. Does him have no one around to remind that those kind of behaviours are not okay? (his father? his close aides?) This has already surpassed being embarassed or tsundere, this is simply being an asshole. If the timeline is not skipped, I woundn't be surprised if his fiancée had already grew sick of him by now. You can't just expect someone to keep tolerating and loving you back when you treat them like shit, just because of some childhood memory a decade ago. I guess he's trying to become someone super high ranked so no one can make fun of his fiancée again, but geez, the author could have write this better.

y'alllll.... i feel the same way. They reunion is dissapointing!! really eddy??? I thought its only from the first time you meet her again but years being like that and filimina called that normal?? I feel sad for her. Just because filimina knows how warped your are and she's like the kindest people out there the way you pushed her away and treating her is not it.

Aggregator gang
Eddy used opposite of what he meant
Readers reacted with "the F***" x13
Eddy spanked himself x13 as a result

This man N E E D S social skills and desperately too

I'll admit I find the story of this one a little disappointing... The female lead is just too forgiving of this guy! As it stands I don't see anything good in their relationship, they aren't even really friends anymore :/
I know the writer seems to be going for a tsundere direction but I feel like the way its handled you can hardly even tell he "likes" her at all, let alone wants to marry her. At this point I'm rooting for her to dump him, but shes too smitten with him for that ;a;

I see a big drama coming. First his attitude towards MC, and now he's going to meet the princess... I bet that princess will call him Eddy too and it's going to break MC's heart.
Well, as said by others before me, she should have dumped him already.

there are sooo many ways you could treat the love of your life and make them happy. and u choose the detached sarcastic look. smfh

Users who are viewing this thread