Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Trembling Heart

Dex-chan lover
Eddy is so bad, he's the prime example of an NTR MC. People fap to his type being NTR'd, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Despada Exactly, it just too much without redeeming cuteness or anything. Give me my dere!
Just imagine dating somebody like that in real life 😒

Dex-chan lover
I'd have blown up after thay first meeting, what kind of godly patience must she have to put up with him like this for years on end??

To be honest, I would have called off the engagement after a few days of this treatment :/ How Fili stands it, I have no idea...

Disappointing that she didn't say those things* out loud? *(things as in, do you hate me now? Or do you want to break the engagement?)

And yeah, like many others who commented, I want another Love Interest for Filimina, I'm not liking Eddy at all and I'm really disappointed with his actions since he returned from the Academy -_-

Dex-chan lover
They gonna have one hell of an abusive relationship after marriage

Double-page supporter
@KajurN if he doesn't learn how to communicate like a normal person then agreed. I feel bad that Filimina has endure that harsh talk while always thinking to herself if he even loves her anymore, yet still feeling relieved when he says he'll be back again.

Double-page supporter
i swear I'm dropping this if there's a love rival, the idiot boy can't even properly communicate with the woman he is engaged to, I won't be able to stand having to read them duking it out because of another woman

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the unnecessary drama. A staple of any shoujo stuffs.

It was cute at first but I don't like the ML's attitude. The MC is kind and patient to him and here he is being his usual emotionally constipated self. I get he had a shitty childhood but he wasn't like that to her before so it doesn't make sense to me.

I think I'm dropping this too.

Unfortunately I’m out. Starting with promise, but his character can’t be redeemed in my eyes now. He’s been too rude for too long.

Aggregator gang
Please read the Eddy side of the novel since there is a chance to like him. Like me who nearly give up because of how rude he is.

My heart hurt for the female lead ;u;
Thank you for the update tho now excuse me I'm going to cry in the corner

Group Leader
People are hating on Eddy saying that He's rude but to me he looks like your typical tsundere character
😂😂
An idiot in love 😂

Users who are viewing this thread