Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Trembling Heart

This chapter is disappointing. Starting with the male lead's bad attitude, nothing interesting in the exposition, and ending with more potential drama to top it all off. Why did Eddie get so abrasive? The flower bit in ch4 was cute. I'd like to see whatever Fili's been up to. I hope she's developed some skills too.

Group Leader
@silverdust riight...why are there so many impatient people lol. It's not like tsundere chara is a new thing 😂 it's tsun tsun first and dere dere later right?

Wait until you guys see eddy's pov~
He's actually very sweet, and filimina does understand it at heart, that's why she stays with him~~ 😘

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like Eddy really doesn't like talking to anyone other than Filimina or anyone else getting close to her. Lucky for him she knows him so well. It's cute how she knew he liked his apprentice due to the fact he didn't drive the poor boy away already. BTW, the princess hair is pure silver which is a color said to only be given to those who've received the goddess' favor. Although it's hard to tell hair color in a B&W manga.

Aggregator gang
Hmmm.. I don't really like the ML currently. Hopefully he gets better than this

Fed-Kun's army
let me guess... marriage propsiton from princess is comming?
so generic

bro I think eddy's meeting with the princess is gonna be the last straw for filimina

show how YOU LOVE HER. THERES ONLY SO MUCH TSUN WITHOUT ANY DERE

Dex-chan lover
There is no "cute POV" that justifies pushing your fiance away for so many years after you scarred her to the point she's socially rejected and then still treating her like trash. This is pure egoism.

Group Leader
This is beyond being a little ‘embarrassed’ about seeing her again. This is being being a tsundere. He’s treating her like trash, and no amount of cute moments are gonna redeem that.
Morever, going to a “beautiful” princess’ tea party whilst neglecting your own fiancé is... srsly he can just f*ck off at this point.

I don't like this tea party. Going to that person without his fiancée. I don't like where this is going!

Double-page supporter
I'd slap him across the face and break off the engagement.
What a fucking asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread