Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.4 - Real Intent and Deceit

Ahhhh. I thought soooo!!!
Maaan. What a cliffhanger. Haha
But thanks for another mass release!! ❤❤❤

Fed-Kun's army
Would it make sense if the curse was aimed at Eddy's loved one, who the people think is "Luna", so Filimina got caught in the crossfire?

Yessss this chapter was so good, can’t wait to see where it’s going. Thank youuu <33

@pawpadknight

Would it make sense if the curse was aimed at Eddy's loved one, who the people think is "Luna", so Filimina got caught in the crossfire?

i dont think so because eddy said that they are able to cast the spell as long as they know the name. my theory is that selvess put a spell on filimina knowing that was eddy's lover and then fell in love with her thinking that her name was suzette which was why he was so surprised when he found out her real name was filimina

Dex-chan lover
Lol poor guy indeed. Is it really selvess though? He doesn't know her real name so suzzette wouldn't work for the curse. Maybe it's the knight that showed up is the one who cursed her for some mysterious reason?

Double-page supporter
shit mannn poor selvess, fuckin RIP two blows at once. FIrst he finds out she's married then he finds out her name is FAKE. It's ok Selvess, cry into my warm embrace LMAO

He’s probably being paid to curse her (by little miss third wheel maybe) and got a crush on her not realising she’s the same person he’s trying to kill.

Aggregator gang
If Selvess is a red herring, the stone was reacting to this new guy. If not, he was probably going to offer to curse/kill her husband to curry her favor.

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OHMYGOD

thank you for translating!!!

The "Poor guy" comment got me by surprise and I started laughing a lot XDDDD
FINALLY, THE NEXT CHAPTER 😍
No rush, but I can't wait <3

Users who are viewing this thread