Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.4 - Real Intent and Deceit

Dex-chan lover
Because I was bored, here be spoiler for the remaining RAW I can find
Eddy and the princess shows up once they notice the spell they made reacted.
Reveal of Filimina being Eddy's wife

Selv went into breakdown mode, venting how Eddy had everything he wanted. Real black hair and not this half-assed ashen one, status as a hero, etc.
And now he even got 'his' 'Suzette'
Oh and he said the curse can't be broken
Selv threw a final rage attack, which Filimina covered for Eddy because again.

Then Filimina get to spend a chapter 'reconciling' with her past self, about how the latter didn't want to die (insert Bohemian Rhapsody here)
And how Filimina too have found something as precious as those things her past lost, and she want to go back to his side.
etc etc, essentially the curse seemingly took that other soul in her and so she survived.

SURPRISE SHE GET KIDNAPPED.
Luna shows up to reveal it was her plan all along, and how she's soooo much better as the wife candidate, etc etc.
Then Eddy shows up, because turns out the bracelet he gave her also has a tracking magic so he can tell where she is whenever he want.
Then the knights get summoned in.
While Luna is all dumbfounded at how her oh so innocent desire is going so wrong.
Filimina walk up and bitch slap her.
Saying sure she might be just a plain grass compare to Eddy, but does Luna know anything about the Eddy outside of those heroics?
How much of a failure of a human being he can be? How awkward he is? etc.
Because Filimina like him not because of his status or wealth or anything (reminder: she's his fiance long before all that), she likes him that way.
So if Luna can accept the him without any of these fame/power, then COME AT ME THOT.
(No she couldn't)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no.... He spilled the bean.
So the culprit is either one of the two.

Dex-chan lover
So the dumb bastard was jealous of Eddy and cursed "his wife" while just knowing her name

and then proceeds to fall for the very person he cursed like an absolute doofus

Dex-chan lover
@newboi
MILF is more of a fetish than real attraction.
I'm not saying there is something wrong in liking older women nor shaming any other fetish, all I'm saying is that when there is the option to choose men will choose the young and fertile/health women over older or unhealth ones.

Group Leader
Oh no, that beautiful man is the one who cursed her! Why must all beauties other than the male lead be wicked?

Users who are viewing this thread