Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.3 - Feeling That Will Never be Yielded

Fed-Kun's army
after the stupid pink gurl in "cheating men"and now this hallucinating princess??
what's with stupid female rivals lately...

Group Leader
I agree 😂😂
Though cheating men is specifically for this purpose

Dex-chan lover
NO dont you dare being compassionate to that bitch

she need to get strapped into a mental ward for hallucination. MC you should only pity her when she finally had a clear mind after all her power and possession stripped

Group Leader
oh i see. they were using her as bait. i take back what i said about u edi, but i still don't forgive the author for this mediocre plot.

Dex-chan lover
@mimicking There's PREETY BIG flaw with using her as bait. She was super close to dieng. From what he said her yelling his name was the trigger for him coming. What if they killed her right there before she said anything. Plus even supposing that he would have arrived anyway before they killed her what is this about "catching her in the act"??? If she teleports a sick person to a secluded place with armed people you have already CAUGHT HER IN THE ACT. You don't need to wait until they literally have a knife to her throat. Just bust in and free her. Plus you already have a witness in the form of that silver haired guy. AND you have conections to several influential people one of which happens to be himself and another who is the princess both of whom are WAR HEROES so it really shouldn't be that hard convict her of a crime.

Users who are viewing this thread