Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.4 - Feeling That Will Never be Yielded

Fed-Kun's army
even i who is kinda stupid know that the princess is stupid...
oh boi, filimina fainted again... probably tired, right?

jak

Contributor
Both this girl and that mage guy need to die or go to prison for a long time. She better not forgive the mage guy.

Group Leader
Why do these heroines always have to diss themselves when defending someone else. The self hate gets tiring

Aggregator gang
yeah.....the slap was kinda underwhelming....and why tf did she apologize after the slap? that just absolutely ruined the whole deal for me.

Yaaay. Thanks for this.
Will patiently wait for further updates now that you are caught up to the raw. Hehe

Dex-chan lover
@jak To my knowledge
the girl and mage guy get exiled, she to a very strict monastery; he to a temple in the backwaters of his family's lands. Its effectively social execution for them both. Higherups felt a more public reveal would've been too scandalous, esp. given the reputation of the girl's family.

Dex-chan lover
@ac1d1c
It's called Rules of Engagement. As an aristocrat, we must continue being levelheaded and elegant even in the face of adversity.
Noblesse oblige and shit.

This egoistic, selfcentered littel bitch deserves allot more than this slap. She should be punished to become a commoner and watching everyone except her to become happy 😤

Group Leader
That apology was so unnecessary!
That surge of courage only lasted for about 0.2s
And no it doesn't make it even
Tries to kill you = slap
What kind of logic is that??
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Aggregator gang
MC is just so passive. She almost died, AGAIN, and all she does is slap and scold her?! And of coarse she faints immediately after...

Double-page supporter
I wouldn't faint. Last time she woke up, she woke up tied up and in a dungeon.

Double-page supporter
Raw 23.1 is up on the raw website. Just for whoever wants to see what happens after she faints

I'd always been curious why two groups were working on the same project. Well, if everything's good then that's great! :)

Fed-Kun's army
eh i love both groups so i just read both versions lol.

also thats a heavy load of crazy that girl is carrying

Users who are viewing this thread