Mahoutsukai to Aka no Pilgrim - Ch. 5 - GRIM: 05

Dex-chan lover
I love how oddly cute and wholesome the relationship between howcuttle and beni is. it's so fun seeing someone as off beat as howcuttle doing a surprisingly good job at looking after beni

Dex-chan lover
Yo this kid is fucking metal. Like, i get it’ll grow back, but how the hell do you tear off your own arm? Has she always been that strong? Is she that fragile? Maybe it’s the fact that she’s likely more well-fed than she has been her entire life.

Dex-chan lover
I love how oddly cute and wholesome the relationship between howcuttle and beni is. it's so fun seeing someone as off beat as howcuttle doing a surprisingly good job at looking after beni
It’s real easy to look after a kid when you’re certain that nothing they could come across could actually hurt them in any meaningful way. Beni is immune to both physical and psychic damage, given her ”upbringing”.

Dex-chan lover
It’s real easy to look after a kid when you’re certain that nothing they could come across could actually hurt them in any meaningful way. Beni is immune to both physical and psychic damage, given her ”upbringing”.
yeah even howcuttle was like, "oh no i should prob warn her abt the alleyway, naaah she's fine she literally can't die" and then goes along with his day but in the end he still ended up checking up on her and picking her up her which was nice

Ok, who axed this manga, like, fr, what can you hate on this to not buy it
There is nothing to buy. The author released the story for free. Nobody axed it either, the author just told the story they wanted and it happened to be short

Users who are viewing this thread