Mai Ball! - Vol. 16 Ch. 107 - Mai Ball!

NIB

Dex-chan lover
And here it goes one of the best manga I've been read. Rest in pasta Mai Ball.

Dex-chan lover
lmao Kunimitsu wasn't even in this chapter.

I really liked this manga, but as a lot of people have said time and again, the splitting into smaller chapters and length of the last match just DESTROYED any pacing or tension this manga had.

But still, god did I enjoy it. The Reika confession thing seems so weird to me considering they apparently forgot the premise that he makes out with her to calm her down and the last time they did it Mai pretty much confessed.

Rushed ending, as common, but wrapped ok. It was fun, refreshing and with a nice simple plot. 9/10 (yes, I'm generous).

Seems like everything nowadays ends rushed.
Well, it was fun. See everyone here on his next work.

ugh, good riddance.
Such a waste of good art.
RIP bait and switch manga

Aggregator gang
Beside the freaking milking of the last arc with chapters split into Multiple parts, I enjoyed this manga, if it wasn't for that last arc....did the Author learn from Dragon Ball or something?
Well, I still enjoyed it. Will probably read his next work if he planned any.

Dex-chan lover
The only guy with a name in this series didn't even appear in one panel. It's like he died off-screen....

Dex-chan lover
I loved this manga, even with its failing i had fun and will put it in a special place in my heart.

About Inoue-sensei next series i hope it is action/fantasy genre, as much as i liked Mai Ball, Zero In I think goes much better with what he can do with his skills in art, and maybe some will not agree with in this but I think Inoue-sensei can make good stories, i just don't know why some times he gets a little lost at some point(?).

Well, i remember one extra in another of his manga where he seemed to like doing action with guns, let's see what come next as one thing i can assure his art style just got better with the years.

Thank you @Wazawahi for translating this manga, I remember when you appeared down the road when the other groups stopped doing MB and i was really glad ( I think it was when batoto was still up ). I will still follow you if you can find the half time and bonus chapters, the art of those are perfect for... ahem... hmmm academic porpuses.

They didn’t even put Kunamitsu in the last chapter?! Hellooo?! Author!! You forgot somebody.

what is this i dont even... hopefully, that last bit to look forward to would at least give us a proper closure to this mess. thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So the whole romance plotline, which was an important factor of the story, didn't mattered one bit at the end. lol.

Thanks for the translation of this manga which made me ask myself serious questions about how Ecchi stuff matters if the manga is good.

Users who are viewing this thread