Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita - Ch. 50

Sid is very cute, but why is he so pushy?
Don't spirits and humans have incompatible lifespans?
Or is Sid just linked to Leonard since they were born together?
So many questions and I want to give Sid a hug, because that cute boy has no chance. QAQ

Dex-chan lover
It's remarkable how the author just keeps stretching this issue ad infinitum. Like the ghost of that long gone boyfriend from another life, in another world. How the hell does he still keep Lily in such an iron grip? What a detestable dude, even after his death.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this story, but that long gone boyfriend thingy it's reeeeally fucking annoying now.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Yeah, could have been, but somehow I seem to recall they weren't together anywhere near the old age.

Dex-chan lover
Move on girl. Why are you so obsessed with a lover from a previous life that you barey even remember...

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Nope, I want to say cousin, at least he was a relative of sorts. Never married, just dated with issues and then she died, I am pretty sure he survived whatever killed her.

Edit: 6 year older cousin. Chapter 9 goes through it for the first time. Yes, went back and skimmed through 'till I found it ^^

@Kaarme I'm still waiting until she moves on. I said this was an issue in the first 10 chapters 2 years ago.
Every time there is a bit of progress the author brings back the cousin she was in love with during her first life. Like a ghostly cock-block from another dimension.
At this point in the story the cousin has been gone for nearly 2 decades and she knows that she will never go back again.

I don't know why I keep reading this tbh...

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, I think it is half her guilt and half her longing that make MC still think of her old lover. Different people grieve differently, so I do understand her still not being able to let go. However, I see it as a good sign that she has been thinking about him. She has been ignoring the issue so long by claiming not to be interested in love and marriage, but now she is forced to think about it. She is finally facing the issue. She is changing (hopefully). The process might be unpleasant, but I hope she learn to finally let it go and be happy.

And Sid, while I do like you, you shouldn’t put the lady on the spot like that. I do understand your shock of suddenly being told that the lady you’re interested in has someone she loves (who is not you) though.

I really like this manga and I know it's a slow burn but every time she moves a step forward there's a step back. . . It's getting v frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
does fairy and human relationship considered as interracial? or bestiality?

Users who are viewing this thread