Maid no Kishi-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - 14 Years Ago

Dex-chan lover
Good thing there were plenty of orphans lying around to give to his grandson! Human trafficking for the win! /sarcasm Jokes aside, I can't help but be interested in this backstory arc.

Contributor
Hoping MC/FMC revisit the orphanage, he buys it up, and remakes it so that it's less depressing for those souls who walk through its doors.

Dex-chan lover
Her past is way darker than expected. I guess that explains her demeanor and why it seemed like she was a maid from such a young age.

Now I want to know her past and she's so cute nice author and artist such a very nice art. Thank you for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

So she's a foreigner? That's really cool. She was really cute as kid too. Sad backstory though but want to see more of it, can't wait to see their first meeting.
@justforthelulz that'd be really great.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
English is hard? What?
Foreign language are usually harder than not-foreign language since you pick up on the language from birth. Since everyone there is apparently speaking English, English should be her mother tongue while Japanese should be difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread