Maigo ni Natta Kaa-chan e - Ch. 1 - Dad and Son Summer

Power Uploader
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
968
Stumbled upon this one randomly today and couldn't resist. Hope there aren't many onion cutting ninjas ahead.

This is the latest chapter (came out literally today). Release schedule is biweekly.
 
Last edited:
Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,784
Yeah... This sounds like the child made a child explanation for something beyond its comprehension, which seems to be an adult fear.
The father seems to have somewhat worked it out, but it does wrench the gut a bit already... :worry:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 15, 2023
Messages
3,527
kd4uRSQ.png


Thanks for the chapter!
 
Power Uploader
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
968
Normally, my anticipatory grief would have me running away from a plot like this, but since "tragedy" wasn't in the genres listed I'm hoping against hope for a happy ending.
For the record, the only reason I didn't add the tragedy tag is because this was the only chapter available, so no tragedy has happened yet.

But I'm like 99% sure it's bound to happen.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 18, 2021
Messages
806
For the record, the only reason I didn't add the tragedy tag is because this was the only chapter available, so no tragedy has happened yet.

But I'm like 99% sure it's bound to happen.

Fucking called it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top