Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I guess you and the others here don't understand asian culture. Tall poppy syndrome is a thing. At least in my old highschool people collectively loved cutting down the tall poppy. It isn't a pleasant thing to go through on the receiving end. The way I understand it is that the US doesn't have this embedded in its culture.
Nah, I've seen something similar. I just think the whole idea of a hierarchy in school is stupid. We're all human, so why not get along. We can worry about that type of shit when we are older.

Group Leader
Nah, I've seen something similar. I just think the whole idea of a hierarchy in school is stupid. We're all human, so why not get along. We can worry about that type of shit when we are older.
It gets worse in a more subtle way as you get older. That's why work place politics are a thing. But some workplaces can be quite decent.

Dex-chan lover
It gets worse in a more subtle way as you get older. That's why work place politics are a thing. But some workplaces can be quite decent.
I also get that. Social hierarchies are just stupid to me. I mean, we have all the time in the world to be mean to each other because the social totem pole. Why not just be decent to each other?

Group Leader
I also get that. Social hierarchies are just stupid to me. I mean, we have all the time in the world to be mean to each other because the social totem pole. Why not just be decent to each other?
It's because you're a decent human being.

Aggregator gang
I really like this manga, but man these manga coming out with the same basic, average looking mc with no self esteem is annoying "don't talk to me for a while at school" like fuck everybody else, grow some balls and stand out from the crowd.
asian-doll-pussy.gif
SO TRUE, I hate it when authors do this. it makes the relationship unnecessarily complicated and makes ZERO gadam sense if anything you would WANT to be seen as a popular girls friend its a good way to socialize and start making more friends GAH ITS SO DUMB

Dex-chan lover
We also switched to a different upscaling model. Let us know if you prefer this over the other.
I'm actually surprised someone also commented on this, but I agree with them preferring the previous ones. I don't know how but some parts of the chapter look like they were AI-generated drawings.

Aggregator gang
Ugh i can see the dreaded words on the horizon. The “we exist in different worlds, you reside on venus and i am a lowly wart on a worms left testicle” honestly expected it giving how he acted from the get go so eh

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the awesome translation.
"don't talk to me for a while at school" WHAT THE FUCK ATE YOU DOING??!?!??

kiah4r.jpg

Group Leader
Since nobody else commented on it, the upscale looks fine. I couldn't really tell much difference from the last chapter on mobile though there was quite a gap between them to begin with.
Comparing to the previous chapter I suppose this upscaling technique is a bit better at smoothing out lines (the previous one had a "crayon effect" and was more aliased), though this also comes with a more obvious thickness aberration which is something more people might recognise as upscaling, maybe.
This one does however not maintain screen tones at all which is a shame.
High resolution raws would obviously be preferred.

Dex-chan lover
Don't talk to me at school because I'm afraid I would jump on you any second at school and get us both expelled in the process. We're practically married at home anyway so we just keep it here.
There, fixed it.

Dex-chan lover
While it is relatively safe, this is not the case for places like Toyko and Kyoto. (or any dense city really).

So please folks take care of your loved ones if you every visit them.

In tokyo/kyoto there is also quite a bit of police corruption, had a military friend visit and there was a dude straight up molesting a schoolgirl, he hit him and the cops wanted to arrest him, they let him go only because he was in uniform.

This would pretty much never happen in most of japan because the law takes touching very seriously, but seems the big city is the exception.

Also, those critizing "don't talk to me at school" do you not recall how the class were going to murder him XD

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manga, but man these manga coming out with the same basic, average looking mc with no self esteem is annoying "don't talk to me for a while at school" like fuck everybody else, grow some balls and stand out from the crowd.
asian-doll-pussy.gif
It's that retarded Fear of Attracting Attention. You can see it earlier when he's saying why Emma could be a kidnapping target, "As in one who attracts attention... In other words, standing out."

EDIT: But I guess with how vicious and cruel the bully and groupthink is there it can be understood a bit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread