Mainichi Kiss shite ii desu ka?

I really can’t hate the guy, but expect lots of kissing and a lack of boundries.

Aggregator gang
I don't mind that he's forceful, per say. I think the girl likes him, considering she remembered they'd kissed. I'm a little worried he might be a player or vindictive or something like that. I hope not. I hope he just as no boundaries and is, generally speaking, a nice guy.

Wow.. this is great as rom-com shoujo manga, just hope there'll be no 4th person. This is just good as it is and better left for short series or else it will ruin this series

Aggregator gang
I take my initially worry back. Over all this series is just really funny. It's also remarkably well drawn too.

Dex-chan lover
This series is pretty cute, and the interactions between the male MC and the brother actually make it a thousand times better hahaha

Dex-chan lover
If you like shitty constant flirting and siscon comedy and only allowing the relationship only going half way then you'll love this manga (But who the hell loves to read that?)

Is it me or is this the dream of every young girls’s first romance? Cute, naive and good eye candy but not very realistic...

Dex-chan lover
The last two chapters feel like the author wanted the story to end with them having sex but someone told the author she couldn't have high schoolers having on-screen sex, so she said "Then they'll fuck like rabbits after their graduate . Problem solved. The end.".

@MegMayoshiri:
It's self-insert for girls.

Users who are viewing this thread