Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Novel and Hyp…

This has to be intentionally bad. I refuse to Believe that the author made this without being self aware of how spectacularly awful it is. This has got to be the highest form of parody because it would break me if this were genuine.

Dex-chan lover
ohh look eromanga sensei... just why?
also if he isn't succesful how the hell he has merch and even a drama cd!!

if they left it as a web novel would have been more believable (well I know this is trash, but at least makes some sense in your dumb story)

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh why are you acting like the normal one when you are the author of a novel like that? You already fantasized more than her

As I have now asserted that this is not child friendly, I shall finally say what everyone else was saying. This thing SUCKS. This is just gonna be one of those ecchi things that go absolutely nowhere - and the subject matter isn't even funny enough to be enjoyable. No romance, no sex - NOTHING. I thought I'd just be here enjoying this trash with horrible writing and ridiculous scenarios. Now that I've realised that this is gonna be a story that drags everything out with boring fanservice, it just clicked that I won't like this.

Just so you know, it's the fanservice that got me. The rest is perfectly fine. It's about the tier of a slightly less crappy Chinese manhua. Now...it's just kinda...annoying. That being said, I shall patiently wait for a few more chapters. Why? Because I'm dumb.

Group Leader
You'd think his mom might have questions about him writing a book about banging 'Shizuka'

Group Leader
>light novel author
>has a siscon younger sister
>tsundere sister
>dense MC

10/10
-IGNhttps://mangadex.org/chapter/1183113

Dex-chan lover
This just keeps getting stupider and stupider.

I love it!

@Knighto
also if he isn't succesful how the hell he has merch and even a drama cd!!
Because Japs make merch for just about anything nowadays. Rather than wait and see how a book is received, they'll start selling a whole franchise immediately. That's why every other LN will have it's first volume turned into a manga (this one being a prime example). It's gotten to the point where even many short, 16-52 pg hentai have their "own" brand of sextoys. Probably just mass-produced stuff with pictures of the heroines printed on them, but still.
Probably because they know that self-proclaimed "otaku" in the states will buy everything at inflated prices.

Aggregator gang
@Ulfhednar mate the japs don't give that much of a shit about the western market, it's their own people that buy that shit in droves

Double-page supporter
fried eggs = tits

why is this man surprised his shit isnt well received? how is it even possible to make innuendos that bad and un erotic

Users who are viewing this thread