My Stepsister Who Tells Me To Die Every Day Tries to Hypnotize Me So I Would Fall for Her...! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Jealousy and Hypnosis

Fed-Kun's army
How's Rinko already the best character in the series? You can't just put someone who's significantly better than the other characters and expect me not to like her.

Anyways, I feel like at some point Rinko's gonna try and hypnotize the MC too. Could happen next chapter or somewhere in the future, but that just seems like an inevitable occurrence.
Then again, this is trash, so I shouldn't expect too much.

Fucking kidding me? I will personally make sure of your demise if you break rinkoa heart

Dex-chan lover
Looks like there's gonna be a +1 on the MC's list "people that's gonna kill him" after that lol. Knowing that Rinko looks to have some yandere tendencies as well lol.

f*ck man

he can do anything kill anyone but just don't break and play with a persons heart

just before i read the next chapter, fuck the sister(i mean get her out of here) the ara ara friend ftw

Dex-chan lover
sweet christ she just keep falling lower and lower

F for childhood friend

Fed-Kun's army
Yo wtf this shit is fucked in every possible way. Makes Kiss X Sis look wholesome.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Considering what a die hard fan of his Web Novel with all the same cheesy lines MC should realize she wouldn't see through him but get overwhelmed. Although she is really taking this masochistic tsundere thing too far. I wonder if that friend she tested the hypnosis on was either really weak minded or just faking it too. That and really dense towards Rinko's feelings towards him.

Double-page supporter
F*CKKKKK!!

THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND IS SUFFERING AND DOING HER BEST BUT MC DOESNT GIVE A F*CK

Why do the best girls always suffer? =/

Users who are viewing this thread