Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Bloodshed and H…

bruh I can't anymore, if the childhood friend doesn't win imma be mad. at least she doesn't have short hair like the sister.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, the entire premise "I'm afraid my little sister will LITERALLY MURDER ME so I'll play along with her insane mindgames and not tell anyone" is incredibly stupid. And yet, I find it more believable than the two girls being so crazy for him when he's got the charisma of a particularly dull rock.

Aggregator gang
Tbh I think the imouto will win in the end. The author is intentionally shitting on the imouto cliche and genre (I think), and what better way to wrap it all up than having the MC end up with the shittiest imouto imaginable?

Fed-Kun's army
Y'know, I didn't mind this manga that much when it was just the sister and it was all stupid jokes, but now that there's a good girl it's really shit.

The only way it could turn around for me is if the entire plot is actually gonna be protag and childhood friend trying to get together and keep sister from getting in the way, with them actually pulling it off for the ending.

@loliconvict

Personally I like tsundere’s, and while yes Kirino did have low points, she had extremely high points as well. Overall I believe she was better than her emo friend and was way cuter. But I actually preferred Ayaka more than Kirino, she was far batter that Kirino, I honestly wished they’d adapted her route instead...

Users who are viewing this thread