Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Childhood Frie…

Dex-chan lover
yes-tomorrow.gif

Why? Whyyyyyyyyy are you choosing the sister? She needs fuckin therapy or something and all you've been doing is enabling her 2 faced schemes.

Dex-chan lover
She said she was confessed to by the super hot and popular guy and yet they aren't dating and our little brainlet can't connect the dots that she didn't like him back? Then she tells him the dude understood nothing about her and he goes "No way Rinko! You like Hayami?!" Absolute moron :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this manga is unhinged, both girls are huge fucking abusers and this dude is just caught in the middle. He could probably save himself too but he still cares about his sister and doesn't want to humiliate her and shit along with the possibility of severely injured by her and now we have the childhood friend beating the everloving shit out of him!? This shit is crazy

Fed-Kun's army
you are a goddamn moron, why does he act like a toddler? man up retard!
Aren't you human garbage? Are you trying to claim that its better to fuck someone's feelings over letting them know that you aren't interested?

Dex-chan lover
"Sorry Rinko. I care about Shizuku." ...I dont think that's how a brother should respond in that situation but sure ok.
Also Wtf Rinko

Dex-chan lover
omg lmao this is going horribly lmfao. MC do better for yourself lmao this is shameful.
Fr. Dude is just actively letting himself get dogged on left and right. Like I know that sounds like victim blaming but he just keeps letting this shit get worse and worse

Users who are viewing this thread