Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.5 - Volume 2 Ext…

Dex-chan lover
Are you two unable to read the title of the series? There's an English translation ya know.
Eh, I was probably aware of it earlier, but at some point you see that paragraph of a title and your eyes glaze over.

Plus, there's no way I'm retaining any plot information for this shitpost series.

Dex-chan lover
Why did the author decide to include such important information in the bonus chapter? Doesn't matter anyway, towards the end he reminds us it's a burning dumpster fire.

Dex-chan lover
So uh, that's her backstory huh, I mean, it's nice I guess, but why does it feels like it's gonna end soon?

Dex-chan lover
she has more than enough reason to fall for her bro but that doesn't explain her nonsensical actions at the start of the series lmao

Group Leader
Of course it all dates back to daddy issues plus her being a bitch even since a kid 🤦‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
No, no, no... You can't do this, author-san. Not after everything that has happened. You just... CAN'T.

Users who are viewing this thread