Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Bloodshed and H…

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you guys, but I'm firmly in the childhood friend camp for this one. Imouto-chan here is abusive, controlling and offers nothing to the table besides literally wanting to shackle her love interest on the threat of death. Childhood friend on the other hand is supportive, shares many of his interests, and wants to genuinely start a relationship with him through normal means.

I also really hope that he ends up with the childhood friend instead of the sister. I would’ve already left the house if I had a sister like that, hell I would even break off als sort of contact that I have with her.

Dex-chan lover
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT[TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! just see all that poison fuuuuuck I can smell the venom all the way here

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the little sister is definitely nuts but the childhood friend isn't normal either...

Usually I root for the imouto, whether it be Eromanga or Oremio, I’ve always rooted for the FMC. But this, this imouto is the burned leftovers of a low cost steak. One of the worst imouto characters I’ve witnessed. In fact, she doesn’t even fit the character type of a cute imouto. *Sigh* and I rarely root for the childhood friend, but this time she’s 100x better. In fact, why hasn’t the MC tied the knot? Intelligent, beautiful, and defends him when he’s being forced to do something. If the imouto wins, then the authors brain cells truly died out when writing this. Sadly, I think the imouto end is inevitable, if that is so, I will finally understand the feelings of all those childhood friend shippers. But I will gladly die with the ship, since I know the childhood friend is the only true way. If someone has read the original source material, please, spare me and tell me how this ends or if it gets any better...

Dex-chan lover
@w33btr4sh why so offensive, im reading a lot of mangas so its normal to lose track of things dude, im just opening like 10 new chapters and reading them.

Users who are viewing this thread