Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 330 - A Wasted Treasure

The panel with everyone's reactions to Silvia's drawing was <3 it really shows everyone's personality. So many ways to show awe!

Dex-chan lover
I read Azz entire bubble only because I respect the effort to translate that. There were some valid points but really it's just
"Demons are ashamed of getting scared, there's physical and mental fear, let's use colors and smells to disturb people"

Aggregator gang
I took one look at that WALL OF TEXT and my eyes immediately jumped down to the next panel only to be personally attacked by Clara lol

Dex-chan lover
This is the only time I accept the trope of "power of friendship" just to build their project. :haa:

Double-page supporter
Agares could build the entire haunted house in like 10 seconds with his OP bloodline magic

Fed-Kun's army
(spoilers to past chapters and this one)

I wonder if this chapter has some hints about the Asmodeus bloodline magic.

Like, when reading through Azz's long speech bubble, near the end he said
Like, when reading through Azz's long speech bubble, near the end he said
"I believe we should apply internal terror, such as by inducing hallucination and anxiety",
which I think could be hinting on his bloodline magic. For example, when
his mom gave Opera some kind of illusion, which didn't allow Opera get close to her (mix of hallucination and anxiety?), or the time she protected Iruma, summoning a giant snake (hallucination?). It most likely has a mix of lust somewhere in there, or a lustful type of feeling. (since Amu is the head of lust afterall)"
which I think could be hinting on his bloodline magic. For example, when his mom gave Opera some kind of illusion, which didn't allow Opera get close to her (mix of hallucination and anxiety?), or the time she protected Iruma, summoning a giant snake (hallucination?). It most likely has a mix of lust somewhere in there, or a lustful type of feeling. (since Amu is the head of lust afterall)

I also might be just delusional at this point but who knows. Also I'm not that good at explaining so I hope the point got across lol.

(also also english isn't my first language)

c2LaIKY.png

Perfect reaction image
pulled the "im not reading all that. congrats or sorry that it happened" 😭

Silvia was so adorable. She's talented with art. She needs in embrace her talent. Pursue a future with art in it.

"The Explosive Birth of Muddy Buddy Swampster". I want to read that story.

Time for Iruma to call in some favors to get help.
I need Sylvia to become a manga artist with Clara writing stories for her. If they collabed they'd be unstoppable.

Dex-chan lover
Silvia is adorable. I'm guessing that they are going to get some help from the rest of the misfit class one way or another. I do have to wonder if the author will take a stereotypical route with Sabnock's response to her drawing or if they will go the more unconventional route like they usually do by having him accept her passion.
I mean, I don't think Sabnock, out of anyone in his family, would do reject her passion for arts. Maybe at the start of the series, but certainly not now.

Also I wonder how much outside help they can get for setting up their Battler's site. Or who would be available, thinking of how everyone else is supposed to be on a Battler already by this point of the school year and, as such, occupied with their own preparations.

Dex-chan lover
Silvia is adorable. I'm guessing that they are going to get some help from the rest of the misfit class one way or another. I do have to wonder if the author will take a stereotypical route with Sabnock's response to her drawing or if they will go the more unconventional route like they usually do by having him accept her passion.
They wanted her to be "Captain of Arms", but "Captain of Arts" is close enough?

Users who are viewing this thread