Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 330 - A Wasted Treasure

Dex-chan lover
Silvia is adorable. I'm guessing that they are going to get some help from the rest of the misfit class one way or another. I do have to wonder if the author will take a stereotypical route with Sabnock's response to her drawing or if they will go the more unconventional route like they usually do by having him accept her passion.

Dex-chan lover
Silvia: exists

Me:

2xabg1.png

Dex-chan lover
Silvia is adorable. I'm guessing that they are going to get some help from the rest of the misfit class one way or another. I do have to wonder if the author will take a stereotypical route with Sabnock's response to her drawing or if they will go the more unconventional route like they usually do by having him accept her passion.
I can imagine him being supportive of her. I think it’s weird that she implies blacksmithing runs in contrast to being artistic. She’ll probably learn to use her skills in other more artistic ways like gold smithing, making statues, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Silvia was so adorable. She's talented with art. She needs in embrace her talent. Pursue a future with art in it.

"The Explosive Birth of Muddy Buddy Swampster". I want to read that story.

Time for Iruma to call in some favors to get help.

Users who are viewing this thread