Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 332 - Don't Refuse

Dex-chan lover
It's not just their term; unfortunately, "battler" is what it was stupidly localized to with the official version, and they decided to go with that, sadly. I wrote a big breakdown on it using the original Japanese that showed "Batra" or "Battra" was correct, with the meaning of "battle division" or "battle brigade", backing it with multiple sources, and nothing came of it.

As for the chapter, goddamn Beem is awesome! I can't wait to see more of their art! I bet we're gonna get something like that one Korean jumpscare comic that scrolled on its own from them, lmao.
go to /a/ and complain to pastebinanon if you're unhappy, he's the one doing the translation now

also ngl, new girl is cute

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe this is the first post bringing this up. Assuming Sylvia was like 4 years old in that flashback and the art piece came out that year, Beem would've been 9 at most.
school doesn't work like for humans. chima is 12 I think. it's more like they go to school when they want to go to school I think

Dex-chan lover
go to /a/ and complain to pastebinanon if you're unhappy, he's the one doing the translation now

also ngl, new girl is cute
Someone from the team posted that they changed it specifically because it's the official so that's what they're going with, and I replied to them, no effect. Far as I'm willing to put myself out for someone else's error.
school doesn't work like for humans. chima is 12 I think. it's more like they go to school when they want to go to school I think
Yeah, and they consider themselves ready for it, IIRC. The school year divisions are just for once you're in school.

Speaking of poster girl,her brother said his bloodline magic is poison producing tusk but she doesnt has any tusk.did the author forget?or blood magic is different for each member?
Maybe it's the same case with that other junior. Where the girl can become smaller/bigger (I forgot) while the boy can do otherwise

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling the bowing Palome is based off of Beem's self image

Dex-chan lover
people fear poison chan to join the harem, i fear for fluffball to be in it!

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking they were going to use the painting as the basis, and have people crawl out of wall mock up like their own version of Sadako. I can still see it going in some sort of living horror direction, but I dunno~
Thanks for the translation~

Dex-chan lover
His art does seem perfect for what they want to accomplish, though I imagine that there will be some issues even then until Iruma remembers something that allows Beem's art to really shine (since there are quite a few urban legends in the human world that can connect to such art.)

Dex-chan lover
…Is Beem a girl or guy? I thought uniform was a girl’s but people here seem to be going both ways
It honestly could go either way with the uniform Beem wears since it doesn't quite fit the standard for either one, though it seem like Beem is wearing pants and usually the female sailor outfits have some sort of bow, so I'm leaning towards male uniform personally.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I was wondering if you could use the Misfit scans Batra term rather than Battler. Maybe I’m just used to it but it honestly feels better.

Also why is Iruma blushing? Fear, excitement? Is he scaroused?
Definitely a mix of fear and excitement if you look at the rest of his expression

Users who are viewing this thread