Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 332 - Don't Refuse

Dex-chan lover
What has Iruma step into this time. Is he going to terrorize the school. Or put them into the grave.

I vote fully terrorize with at least one foot in the grave. This is going to be so fun. While we are at it. When the hell is next the anime season coming out. There is some much material to cover. Next season won't even touch this jewel.

Dex-chan lover
1-I want to know if Beem is a girl or not. Maybe they are like Opera?
2-Age doesn't add up. Beem painted that when exactly? Sylvia was like 4 years old or something when she saw that picture.
3-I'm scaroused.

Dex-chan lover
1-I want to know if Beem is a girl or not. Maybe they are like Opera?
2-Age doesn't add up. Beem painted that when exactly? Sylvia was like 4 years old or something when she saw that picture.
3-I'm scaroused.
Yeah, I wonder about age too. Maybe he just refused to graduate since they prohibited him/her from drawing at all, since it was deemed dangerous?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. I was wondering if you could use the Misfit scans Batra term rather than Battler. Maybe I’m just used to it but it honestly feels better.

Also why is Iruma blushing? Fear, excitement? Is he scaroused?
Huh, scaroused...that's a new word to add to my vocabulary

Dex-chan lover
How they must me feeling right now:

ed8.gif

Double-page supporter
On one hand, inkling girl is adorable. Her complete social ineptitude is enjoyable to watch. On the other hand, Beem is very fun. I think his perspective on art is interesting, especially because the word ”art” online is mostly just synonymous with illustrations.

they’re both pretty good. It’s a shame, they’ll disappear after this arc probably.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's the same case with that other junior. Where the girl can become smaller/bigger (I forgot) while the boy can do otherwise
To add onto this, I think that bloodline abilities are likely kind of like genetics, some are more dominant than others when two bloodlines mix, some are about equal and kids could inherit from either parent, some will mix and be somewhere in between, and on rare occasions som will mutate into something new. Not enough knowledge to say there's any certainty in this hypothesis, but evidence does seem to be popping up at least 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread