Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 38 Ch. 334 - Piece of Cake

Dex-chan lover
No demons show their wings unless they’re flying.

i guess it’d be like a guy walking around shirtless. Normal if he’s running. Kinda weird in school
i think of it more like saiyans and their tails. it's a weak spot that's easy to target so it's best to keep them hidden. although i guess some demons probably have strong wings but i get the feeling that them being weaknesses is the average.

Dex-chan lover
…. DAMN this series is good. So, so good. This is doing great right now, and that’s awesome. if this had come out 10 to 15 years ago, it would have been my personality forever lol

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly, a novelist in the Zepar's bloodline makes a lot of sense. If you can write a good book, you're going to get the love and fan letters of plenty of readers.

Also, I'm lowkey shipping Zeze and Silvia. Lol
Being an artist in general really go well with their clan ability, providing they can create some good stuff that will be appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Zeze took a critical hit, the only time I've seen a man mor devastated was when Kyoichiro had to pretend to be Taiyo in Mission: Yozakura Family

Dex-chan lover
What is Love?
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
"A fascinatingly deep and undemonly love!"
Oh shit. Iruma's not doing a great job keeping this secret lately. I wonder if they'll do anything with this, I hope they do .
I HIGHLY doubt it. We just got a massive push in that direction last arc.

Dex-chan lover
Mans trying enter Iruma. You need to focus on the haunted house, not the femboy.

Dex-chan lover
I like how this feels like a long RPG questline. To finish the main quest, they have to do all these long chain of sidequests.

Main: Make a Haunted House!
  • Hire an artist
    • Recruit Beem-senpai
      • Create a character and story
        • Ask Zepar Zoui for help
  • Hire help for construction ✔ DONE
    • Recruit Agares
      • Present a gift

Users who are viewing this thread