Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 38 Ch. 339 - A Creator's Cry

Hololive JP virtual idol steamers, clockwise and starting with blue hair: Hoshimachi Suisei, Shirogane Noel, Shiranui Flare, Omaru Polka and Sakura Miko.
They stream on YouTube and mostly in Japanese, with some translated clips floating around.

Can't make out what the promotion is and a quick search isn't bringing up anything obvious.
There is a manga about Shiraken in high school https://mangadex.org/title/5c33b87d-a465-4524-9a1f-b36eb1cfe8c7/hololive-shiraken-scholar-society
It has voice over for iirc 5 chapters on their channels, 1 chapter per channel.

Dex-chan lover
Can we just mention how in that picture of seven sins of Iruma, Greed just happens to be the usual Iruma? That's just a lot of fun.

Dex-chan lover
LvstzO3.png

Dex-chan lover
Random thought regarding Silvia drawing the painting, if it really is either bloodline magic or just something with the original work that affects demons, the blackout plan they're talking about in the beginning could be to perform a bait and switch (it feels like that planning is the present and Silivia's plan to redraw it is a flashback to me.) You start off with the reproduction that isn't so bad, then the room goes dark, and then BOOM the real thing jumpscares you. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
If Iruma is sometimes spoiled by Beem as the patron, and in the end Silvia ends up becoming a kind of editor, for an artist like Beem.

Silvia wants to reinterpret Garuna, combining Beem's artistic style with her own.

I also believe that when Beem uses his tail to paint, that possibly unconsciously Beem uses the magic of his bloodline, which makes the viewer transpose himself into his own painting.

P.S: And I don't know why, but when I said to put yourself in the painting, indirectly I remembered an episode from the cartoon Courage the fearful dog/ Courage the Cowardly Dog .

Aggregator gang
I do hope that the 7 versions of Iruma will show up later as a different version of his wicked phase. pretty much a story related to each phase and how his classmates & others react to them.
I mean we see so much of Gluttony. I think the one that will be the most interesting would be Wrath, because Iruma is subtle with it

Dex-chan lover
I think iruma covers most of the deadly sins except sloth and envy.
  • Gluttony and lust are obvious
  • greed: all of his goals are really big
  • wrath: he gets angry for his friends or when his show gets stolen
  • pride: getting royal one because of pride in his friends

Can't really think of anything that would make him slothful or envious.

Dex-chan lover
No, see, "wanting everyone to be happy" is the thing Iruma wants, and because he's the greediest of them all, he'll stop at nothing to make sure he gets it. Two independent traits that combine to make him the greatest demon king of all time.
Thats a thing you just made up. "wanting everyone to be happy" has never been a stated goal of his.

Dex-chan lover
Thats a thing you just made up. "wanting everyone to be happy" has never been a stated goal of his.

No, see, "wanting everyone to be happy" is the thing Iruma wants, and because he's the greediest of them all, he'll stop at nothing to make sure he gets it. Two independent traits that combine to make him the greatest demon king of all time.
He does tell the Crowns at the big dinner, I think around chapter 200, he wants the demon world to be peaceful and happy like how things mostly are at Babyls. So Swagner is right in that regard.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh you want just make a seven deadly sins of iruma and not use that in a story arc...
I need it to be a future arc so bad

Users who are viewing this thread