Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 343 - Don't Let Go

Dex-chan lover
Good job Silvia! I knew she could do it!

She looks good with darker hair. Maybe she should dye it?

Dex-chan lover
The topic of "art that will break your mind" reminds me of the video at the center of David Foster Wallace's novel "Infinite Jest", or the "basilisk" from David Langford's short story "BLIT".

Dex-chan lover
Oh, dang, Silvia is the goat, the fact she even transcends her evil cycle.

Also, I tend to forget a lot of demons are twisted by human standards and not all of them are like Balam sensei and that a lot are like the painting sister.

Aggregator gang
I want this animated so badly, praying the anime will last the whole way through

Dex-chan lover
what an arc.
also, I always loved the detailed art of this series. But this one. I mean, borders for panels? THAT one chair?
How the hell they still producing that amount of detailed world at such quality every chapter?
that otherworldy quality is one of the reasons why anime is just "not it" for me, the budget for it would never allow to accomplish that amount of work that went into the art.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit art arc in stage two. Art is top notch, good stuff Nishi. Love the smile on Sylvie's face. Just the sheer passion that she has makes me smile

Dex-chan lover
Silvia went beyond her evil cycle to achieve her dream. Props to her!

The mystery surrounding the true nature of Beem's art continues. This chapter could lead some people to think that Palome and Galna are demons who became paintings, but I think it's the opposite: they were created as paintings and they gain life after the painting is finished (by Beem's hand). Though I suppose they are restricted to their painted world and cannot leave the painting entirely. Truly cool if true.

Blue Period arc continues!

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, it's both awesome and a bit cringe and that's coming from a fellow artist 😅
But eh, good on Sylvia, and who knows, he may actually be creating characters for real since magic exists

Dex-chan lover
It was a short chapter but really good. Pulled up the veil a bit on what the big deal is with the painting Beem made. Thanks for the TL!

Banned
i get this how demons are, but now i really feel bad for palome. what twisted concept of love her sister has for her
Yeah, Galna "loves" her sister in the same way I "love" chicken. I derive a lot of enjoyment from it; but that doesn't mean I'm caring for its well-being. (I mean, I do try buying free-range when it's available, but the fact of the matter is I don't feel bad enough for the chickens to not eat chicken.)

Dex-chan lover
Knowing baal family line of weapon forger (basically weapon artist) this is really fitting. I wonder how this experience will affect her understand and style when she uses her power. She is going to be stronger than her big brother

Man this chapter was beautiful, Nishi has a way with Eyes and the way he draws emotions is second to none.

Users who are viewing this thread