Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 343 - Don't Let Go

Dex-chan lover
idk man each new chapter i get so amazed by the mangaka art style i felt seen here

Dex-chan lover
Probably gonna get hate for this, but wew am I tired of this arc. It's been a bit too long now.

Dex-chan lover
It's neat how, with the black and white medium, Sylvia being covered with splotches and smears of paint is basically indistinguishable from how blood and bruises would appear. It really highlights how this is Sylvia's battle, and it the effect wouldn't be the same in color—unless Galna wears a lot of red or something.
I know we are a long way from here, but now I need to see how the anime would adapt this one.

Dex-chan lover
It's neat how, with the black and white medium, Sylvia being covered with splotches and smears of paint is basically indistinguishable from how blood and bruises would appear. It really highlights how this is Sylvia's battle, and it the effect wouldn't be the same in color—unless Galna wears a lot of red or something.
I love how you compared the paint with blood. I knew it felt like I was reading a battle, but I couldn't put it into words until you said it. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Really loving this arc and Slyvia's growth!! Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
I've been getting some one-page shots in my reading and I continue to eat well today.

Dex-chan lover
Never knew that a painting arc can get me this excited. Sylvia is as badass as any shonen protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
I think I just had a sneak peek at what the artists of old went through, especially the Renaissance Artists. Beautiful chapter indeed.
For real. I feel an itch of madness creeping to me as well when I saw that full page of Sylvia drawing prostrated with eyes delirious and a mind teetering into psychosis.

Dex-chan lover
i like the whole storyline with sylvia and beem but i find it weird to remember that they're doing this for a school festival... like, okay, once the painting is complete, how will the rest turn out?

it seems anticlimactic if they get a successful haunted house, with the other students getting scared but not insane, after all this buildup

Dex-chan lover
Things we know:
1) Galna treated her sister like a play thing
2) it was mildly sexual at the least
3) She really wanted to ruin another girl when she saw her.
4) I wish she ruin me

Woman that want to ruin my life, contact me in my dms (does this place have dms?)

Users who are viewing this thread