Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 36 Ch. 319 - Don't put it into words

Double-page supporter
Is it just me, or does Kalego look a bit younger? For a moment there, I thought that this was a flashback story set during his adolescent years.

Dex-chan lover
Im not gunna lie. I thought he knew iruma was human from the day they met.

so wait does this mean in the last chapter Kalego might know the truth yet or no because I wasn't clear if he got the answer yet or not

Dex-chan lover
so wait does this mean in the last chapter Kalego might know the truth yet or no because I wasn't clear if he got the answer yet or not
Kalego sought plausible deniability. He knows Iruma's human but knows that it would be bad if he officially knows. His duty is to be an indiscriminate guardian to the school. If Iruma is human, something which shouldn't be in the demon world, he should try to remove the human in one manner or another, like death or taking him to Demon Boarder patrol. But he doesn't officially know. He didn't get official confirmation, so he won't be acting on this "hunch."

Dex-chan lover
I know he's doing it out of the genuine goodness in his heart, but it would be hilarious if his only true motivation is not wanting to cross Sullivan and Opera.

Aggregator gang
In my country there is the song "And boys cry sometimes". I say this because it looks like in this image Kalego is hiding the fact that he is crying.

Who knows maybe something similar happened before Kalego entered his evil phase.

Part of the chorus I remember from the song I mentioned above ("And boys cry sometimes") is: And boys cry sometimes. /And boys cry, don't they./When no one sees them.

What Kalego says in that "cloud": I wanted you to tell me that, even if it's a lie, it's different.

8byza7qeyc3c1.jpg

So, was Kalego telling him "don't answer" because he knew Balaam hated lying, so he didn't want Balaam to have to lie to him? Or was he afraid to take "yes" for an answer?

Dex-chan lover
So, was Kalego telling him "don't answer" because he knew Balaam hated lying, so he didn't want Balaam to have to lie to him? Or was he afraid to take "yes" for an answer?
I take it as plausible deniability. He officially doesn't know, so officially he doesn't have to act on the fact a human is his student.

Users who are viewing this thread