Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 344 - I'll Be Your Guide

Well, I'll say this. If the antics around the festival are only created by the students and not someone trying to take over the demon world, low key but important to the characters, I'll be quite happy. Not everything needs to be about idealogic terrorism.

Thanks for the update. Really hoping the fingers don't show up.
I’m thinking they will, Beem-Sensei is too good a target to pass up, but it will be at the end, and thanks to the events here, I think she’d turn them down.

Dex-chan lover
Why are there so many best girls in this one manga. Save some for the rest of us!
__azazel_ameri_mairimashita_iruma_kun_drawn_by_happaaa__sample-3163495138b22f1f556129aa3c3f508e.jpg

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE BEST GIRL!
The others are cute, just not as cute.

Dex-chan lover
I am happy with how Iruma is embracing a demon mindset. His wanting to scare everyone is cute.

I hope we see more Shiida on her rounds.

And Leid, you poor buttmonkey of the Misfits. I hope you saved your data before this unexpected boss encounter.

Hm. Given that Iruma's rank 5, I doubt the prize would be an increase in rank or that could put him at 6 or 7. I think a vacation for the best battler on the school's dime would be nice.

Dex-chan lover
Man I love Silvia so much it's unreal

Why are there so many best girls in this one manga. Save some for the rest of us!
I know right? My top 5 fluctuate so damn much because there’s too many great girls, the only two that don’t change are first and second place (Ameri and Clara respectively), sometimes Momo is third, other times she’s 5th, sometimes Elizabetta is top 5 other times shes not.

Users who are viewing this thread