Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 344 - I'll Be Your Guide

Dex-chan lover
__azazel_ameri_mairimashita_iruma_kun_drawn_by_happaaa__sample-3163495138b22f1f556129aa3c3f508e.jpg

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE BEST GIRL!
The others are cute, just not as cute.
Yeah no one can be better than clara, but why did you Ameri there?

Wait I'm surprised that the painting also affects iruma

Also I can never decide my fav in this series but now I'm absolutely sure Silvia is my fave she's so adorable and cool i love her sm

Dex-chan lover
Ah so the painting also affect Iruma also I hope Sylvies new look stays. I love the dark and light mixed hair.

Double-page supporter
Lied the first victim of the haunted house. Also at that group meeting Iruma looks the scariest, despite the fact that he is human. But maybe, who knows, Iruma would slowly turn into a demon.

On another note, I think that Galma will somehow get out of the picture and cause some small havoc.

On another note, I would like to see the recreation of Beem's painting by Silvia. As well as the painting that Marnie created.

Dex-chan lover
Man, kirio really has shit taste.
Just look at all these faces. Those wide devilish smiles, that pure excitement. It's infectious. Despair in comparison is just boring.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the painting Silvia created even put everyone in their Evil Cycles? (judging from that group panel, and that it seemed Sexy Evil Iruma came back).

Dex-chan lover
Welp, Lied isn't keeping that smile for long.

Was i the only one who thought Silvia just got paint on her hair? Well, it does look awesome, not gonna complain if it stays this way.

Users who are viewing this thread