Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 345 - Three Carefree Guests

Dex-chan lover
This was such a cute chapter!! I loved seeing them just having fun on the festival. Can't wait to see their reactions to the haunted house

Dex-chan lover
Bro's making bro get bro's before hoes (if that makes sense to you). Now this is epic. Love how ameri is being slightly obsessive for iruma. Art arc is now in its final phase. Hope that Nishi sensei doesn't put a bit of trouble for our boy iruma in this arc

Dex-chan lover
P.S: As an informative note: Jean Henri Gaston Giraud was a French cartoonist. Giraud became famous throughout the world under the pseudonym of Moebius and to a lesser extent under the pseudonym of Gir.
DC4Zj_bXYAAsUnf.jpg
moebius_reflection.jpg

jean-giraud-moebius-arzach.jpg
The-Art-of-Moebius9.jpeg

You're really under stating it. Moebius was one of the best artists of the French comic industry. He was massively influential, inspiring the visuals for everything from Blade Runner to Panzer Dragoon. If anyone wants to check out any of his stuff, "Blueberry" is a classic cowboy story, it's a great starting point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay Lied, you just need to make a date with Ix next year in advanced.

I do love seeing the continuation of Allocer with his first-year teammate and Kamui running from his.

And when I read the name of this house, I wondered if by going in, they would be walking outside, like this:

mobius.gif

Dex-chan lover
And to people who thnk That owl is better than mineta, let them know that even succubus don't like him

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread