Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 346 - Opening Day

aaaaahhh!!! not a cliffhanger!! man this left me on the edge of my seat. i can't wait to see what they all came up with!

also i love iruma "i wish to strike absolute terror into the hearts of demons" suzuki the human. he just gets more unhinged with every event and i love that for him.

Dex-chan lover
edit: by the by folks the strikes and disapproval of my opinion only fuel me more because none of you can prove me wrong. currently galna is just a boring disappointment that was overhyped by the mangaka.
So you are just an attention whore.

Everyone with reading skills can prove you wrong because we saw the mental attack that Silvia endured and its not what you described whore.

Aggregator gang
Finally a good chapter after what seemed to be a stretch of mediocre chapters.

Oh god no way in hell, right....? Iruma and Azz's costumes look like they're taken directly from a description of Femto (Griffith's demon form, from Berserk), one in black and one in white.
I think they’re suppose to be Galena’s two pet bats. The ones she wears earrings to represent.

Dex-chan lover
I think they’re suppose to be Galena’s two pet bats. The ones she wears earrings to represent.
That's probably the in-universe reference, but the designs of the costumes is just far too much based on Griffith's hawk-based prisoner helm/Femto's form.

Users who are viewing this thread