Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 350 - Everyone's Own Accolades

Double-page supporter
I mean how many of Iruma's classmates can he actually beat in a fight? Probably only half of them, with that being situational as well. Can Iruma beat Ameri or at least match her? Probably not. Can Iruma put up a fight against a teacher? No, he can't.
Iruma proved that he can at least stalemate all of his class with his dodge mastery

Iruma proved that he can at least stalemate all of his class with his dodge mastery
Sure, at least at the beginning of his first year he could. It's their second year and many of Iruma's classmates bloodline magic have evolved to the point that they can affect or decimate large areas, and considering we've seen that Iruma's dodge ability isn't absolute (Iruma actually being unable to avoid atori and it scared him to the point he called for Kalego), it means that there's a limit to it. I mean Iruma's not gonna be able to dodge Kerori ice (which he actually wasn't able to before anyway) nor is he gonna dodge Agares instant ground manipulation.

Dex-chan lover
Man. There is a catch and expected that already, but the suspense and cliffhanger still gets to me. :angery:

Double-page supporter
I love Ameri's new outfit. She's got feather accessories to match Iruma now.
It's not actually knew. She had these feather accessories on the outfit during the last Batra Party wards. This is just her, awards outfit (the only thing that changed is the uniform under it, since her 3rd yr outfit is different than her 2nd yr outfit)

Users who are viewing this thread