Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 354 - Mind Games King

Dex-chan lover
I already feel like Iruma's life situation and personality will lean into him avoiding the throne, so I'm curious to see how they add some tension to the situation.
Im imagining there being a faction that enter his cult and start demanding beyond good sense and reason he 'remain' king

Double-page supporter
While I was confused as to how Iruma was supposed to be a King, I like this plotline far more. Especially since it works as a two-pronged approach to weed out those attempting the rank. For most devils, it preys on their innate desire to rule over others when the task is to step aside for another. Yet, while Iruma would do that in a heartbeat, he will try to follow the instruction but will desire to step aside.

Honestly, great twist to this set-up and I look forward to what is happening.

Dex-chan lover
So what every power hungry big power does to a smaller underdeveloped areas. Make them think they chose all this and then put one of their own in charge while they do whatever the real owners say while keeping the rest docile

Dex-chan lover
So become the chess player instead of chess piece to easy for our boy he even already found a deciple

Dex-chan lover
Not too surprised the goal is to find a leader, not be one. Iruma is here on a test, not a permeant basis. So if he had been the king, it would have been a short term benefit when they want something longer term.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh mephisto you don't have to be so handsome while you act suspiciously lmao.

I'm glad BC it really did sound like what the many ears needed was a cohesive leadership that would figure out a safe way for them to live that doesn't fracture them as much.

They deserve to feel and be safe even in a society that values strength as much as this one does.

Gosh mephisto you don't have to be so handsome while you act suspiciously lmao.

I'm glad BC it really did sound like what the many ears needed was a cohesive leadership that would figure out a safe way for them to live that doesn't fracture them as much.

They deserve to feel and be safe even in a society that values strength as much as this one does.
Or... They'll pick Nova kun as the first King (Chief), but they failed to unite under the banner because of disagreement and mysterious intervention.

Eventually, they can finally have something to agree on and unite together under Iruma's Rizz or Irumi's, Alice's, and Valac's Gyatt or Idols Performance.

Not as a Subject to a King
but as a Worshipper to a God (Goddesses)

Aggregator gang
thinking about it, I like how the chapter is more of set up for proof rather than just dragging our feet to the obvious like the last arc. We already know what is going to happen with Iruma putting Nova as the king, but my question is (since we already had that flash forward of a month later), how will Iruma get there. Getting someone to be king seems simple, but if we study human history, creating a kingdom with a shadow government is a lot more difficult than it sounds on paper.

Users who are viewing this thread