Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 360 - A New Corps

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the boomers are wrong for thinking this way. They've survived by being subservient as their race isn't that powerful. By being more ambitious they are making themselves a target to be conquered makes sense why they are apprehensive

Dex-chan lover
I understand where the old folks are coming from but you can't build a nation and new ideals starting with the adults. Irumas plan is probably the best option for them to actually set down roots and build a nation. Whether he taught the kids to dream big or not, a newly formed nation was always going to hit a wall regarding other nations and races. Even if he armed all the adults with the same magic ring he has and gave them the power of one of the top 3, they'd still have the same problems. But since the adults are so used to being used and abused, it's up to the kids to stand up for themselves and actually make something, make a future, for the many ears.

Dex-chan lover
All things considered, Iruma's version of the test is probably way more difficult than any of those other examples.
Considering that for most demons, being selfless and to "lack" greed is nearly unheard of, I agree 100%, I don't think that there's any other demon that would put others well being above their own (well, Iruma have influenced a lot of demons to be less greedy so maybe now there is someone)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the boomers are wrong for thinking this way. They've survived by being subservient as their race isn't that powerful. By being more ambitious they are making themselves a target to be conquered makes sense why they are apprehensive
If someone but up a gate, you should find out why the gate exists before tearing it down.

Dex-chan lover
Well, there is the saying of "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down". By showing ambition, they're putting the many-ears into the crosshairs of factions that might've overlooked them in the past. In a society that can be as violent as the demon world, this might lead to problems.

Users who are viewing this thread