Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 365 - Exacting Fangs

Double-page supporter
Oh gosh. Is that Kirio's sibling?

And also, I'm raring to see Iruma getting angry and potentially even tap into his wicked phase again!
It's been a while since it's come up, so I wonder how he may fare with his current capabilities coupled with his wicked phase!

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto : you wanna say that to my face?
you know.... the 13 crowns that actually OWNS this part of town? who have the full authority for the many-ears?
and most importantly, the ACTUAL PROCTOR OF THE SCALA EXAM IN WHICH YOU HAVE NO SAY IN??

BTW, if it does become an all out war, have Narnia even considered how many 13 crowns is already in Iruma's camp?
-Sullivan
-Bachiko
-Amu-chan (the one that want that sweet, thick carrots ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
-Mephisto
-Azazel Henry

not to mention Bachiko's family is one of the 3 heroes clan.
don't forget Delkira which when reversed is Arikled which in japanese is Arikuredo which is Ali-san which is the literal ring in Iruma's finger.

i have difficulty believing narnia can get that much in a short time, unless the plot armor descend.

Last edited:
Omg the DRAMA!!! It’s breath taking. Yeah i knew this wasn‘t just an easy arc. Also to all the hater who said anything about Iruma‘s solution being stupid, the fact that Narnina take action prove everything it need to prove

Dex-chan lover
this is a much more severe escalation than i was expecting. i hope henri shows up, maybe between him, mephisto and amu-chan we can try to avoid this going off the deep end. pretty exciting, though. definitely good experience for iruma as the future king.

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto : you wanna say that to my face?

you know.... the 13 crowns that actually OWNS this part of town?
that's what i'm sayin'. plus imagine henri is on the way and amu-chan is still very much involved. and honestly...? iruma and alice are both capable enough at this point too. so yeah i feel this dude needs to watch his mouth lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread