Mairimashita! Iruma-kun: If Episode of Mafia - Ch. 11 - A Toast

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter as always!

The officers besides Alice on page 23 could be Mephisto/Sabro (left), Henry (his ears peeking behind Alice) and that other guy who I can't identify from OG Iruma.

Also, Dali as an info broker and bartender seems oddly fitting for him, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Really curious to see how the traitor plotline goes, mainly because Alice's whole deal in the og manga is how loyal he is to Iruma

I think the author confirmed Sabro is one of the cops awhile back

Whoever writes this has a really good grasp of the original's style. Iruma sitting down in the middle of the argument felt like it came from the og manga.

Double-page supporter
According to Nishi regarding this manga series, he said that Azz-kun and Sabnock Sabro are working partners.

As we know that in this series Ifrit is also a policeman.

And from what I remember in one of the previous chapters at a bar there was a paper that says it belongs to D.D. And the initials D.D stand for Dandalion Dali.

Double-page supporter
I am more curious who the 4th person is, the one in behind Azz. They have big pointy hair like, Azazel Henri, or Naberius Narnia.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Looks like Asmodeus, Ameri's dad, Mephisto, and the guy from the last page whose name I don't know.

According to Nishi regarding this manga series, he said that Azz-kun and Sabnock Sabro are working partners.

I am more curious who the 4th person is, the one in behind Azz. They have big pointy hair like, Azazel Henri, or Naberius Narnia.

Double-page supporter
Who are the police officers on the last page?

Supporter
Whoever writes this has a really good grasp of the original's style. Iruma sitting down in the middle of the argument felt like it came from the og manga.
...holy shit, I didn't realize until now that it's not the same author! I wonder if they're one of the OG's assistants or something?

Dex-chan lover
I like the food segments for our Greedy king~ I'd like the think the waiter for the "Swapping (p25)" was thinking that Callego is a big scary guy so he must eat a lot, Iruma is the youngest so he got the kids meal, and Opera looks youthful but tired so he probably ordered the parfait.
Opera and Clara are adorable~

Users who are viewing this thread