Mairimashita! Iruma-kun: Kalego Gaiden - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - For the Future of Babyls

Dex-chan lover
As of right now, Kalego Gaiden’s status will be put on "completed" for now, and we won't know when Nishi will pick this series up again. Although, when it does start up again we'll start scanlating this series up again, but for now enjoy the the last chapter of Kalego Gaiden! Also, don’t forget about the main series and Mafia AU spin off series to look forward to in meantime!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And the adventures continue. Opera and their Merry Band continue to fight the vicious demons who seek to harm the Babyls School. They will have many fun times, well.... fun for Opera like getting Kalego to get his snacks, but still... The Adventure Continues.

I love also how this shows Kalego's mindset when he realizes
that Iruma is human. Regardless of his origins, Iruma is a treasured part of the school. Kalego must protect it even against his own brother.

Aggregator gang
awww balam-sensei shooo tinyyyy.. I kennat.. so precious..
but puberty did him good tho, our gentle giant

Double-page supporter
Someone already said that their ballter posibly will become in the student council but I think it would be funnier if the Topdog battler is still vigent and is the reason why we havent seen anything about the Public moral battler in the main story yet.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean "the end"?? I need more of this!! This spin-off is so hilarious. I'd love to see more of the chaos this trio causes 😂

Dex-chan lover
Was nice to see more of this, and from this chapter I'm guessing there will be more later on.

Users who are viewing this thread