Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 10 Ch. 87 - Destined Enemy

I don’t know what it is with shonen manga, but there’s a lot of...homoerotic rivalries? Is that a thing? And it’s always the main villain, usually a dude, and he and the main character have a ton of gay tension and are thirsty as hell, but all they do is fight each other constantly. I need somebody to make a comic where this turns into a romance.

Double-page supporter
@Zephyr247 Only fujoshi read this as gay tension and romance. It is a shounen for godsake. You guys are seeing nonexistent romance. Wake up from your delusion. This is why I hate Yaoi fans with a passion, they are ruining my enjoyment like with BHA and Bungo Stray Dogs. If you want that, go read an actual Yaoi, not a shonen. In the end, the MC will get together with a girl anyway.

@miyako19 Dude...look at our villain’s face. Look at him. My guy is practically salivating over the main character. Who is a guy. I don’t need to invent what is clear as day. You can’t tell me that this is a normal rivalry when he looks like this. Part of the reason why gay ships happen is because most times writers will write gay subtext and at the end will be like “ignore it! Everybody’s straight!” It’s super frustrating.

Also, I would love to read some shonen with canon gay characters. That’s part of why I made that observation. What makes you think that gay characters can’t exist in shonen?

Dex-chan lover
this manga structure really reminds me of Gintama, the switches between seriousness and silly/comedy stuff is pretty good

Who's the most gay for Iruma, Alice or Kirio ?
No because at a point, you stop seeing heterosexuality in these characters, really.

Ya'll not realising that Kirio is a origin demon, so what he's feeling while looking at iruma is probably excitement for his future plans of either corrupting the hero or making iruma fall into despair instead of romance... This is the same guy that apparently feels pleasure for making people fall inti the pits of despair, guys.

I always like the interactions between Kirio and Baal. I know they are evil but I really think that Baal really cares about Kirio like a true big brother

he is SIMPING HARD for Iruma not in a good way especially for fujoshi like me having difficulties with keeping my shipping low... I REALLY AM TRYING HARD TO STOP

@miyako19 bruh just say you homophobic and go on u dislike yaoi and yuri makes it clear as a day where u coming from dont argue with these people LOL they arent ruining your manga bungou stray dogs?? Its not a shounen its a seinen thats published in a magazine which got more female than male audience so ofc BSD would put fanservice lmao so just deal with it or just dont read it???? Manga will cater to their biggest audience so

Dex-chan lover
The real question is why he has only half a coat. What kind of a pointless bastard would even make half a coat like that? It is like having half a boat or half a coffee mug. It is fundamentally incapable of serving its purpose when it is only half of what it should be. It is just utterly fucking stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread